Made in USA and with a Limited Lifetime Warranty, the Wyoming-based company provides high-quality platform racks. The PriusOverlanding.com Low Profile Roof Rack for your 3rd Gen Toyota Prius is the first roof rack of its kind for the Toyota Prius.
This particular Prius Low Profile Roof Rack by PriusOverlanding.com is a completely bolt-together roof rack for the 2010-2015 Toyota Prius non-C or V. It is a strong, reliable, and durable platform rack that will take your Overlanding experience to another level! Product powder coated in a black satin texture
***Note, this roof rack will require you to drill 12 holes in each of the 2 channels on the roof.
The Low Profile Roof Rack will support basically any of your cargo, such as rooftop tents, cargo boxes, or a lot of firewood. The static load rating of PriusOverlanding.com roof racks varies depending on the number of crossbars, but all of them have at least a 500 lbs weight capacity.
- 2 laser cut side rails constructed of 3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate
- These rails have 3 mounting platforms each that will allow you to bolt the rack into 12 rivet nut plus nuts that you will install
- The 12 plus nuts on each side of the roof provide a secure mounting system for the rack
- The crossbars of the rack are made from an aluminum extrusion that has a top facing T-slot channel
- Flexibility for mounting and tie-down options for different things you’ll want to carry
- Powder-coated in a satin black texture
- 3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector to help with aerodynamics and prevent wind noise
- Comes standard with 5 cross bars for cargo and 1 additional for mounting of a wind deflector, lightbar, or combination of the two.
- This roof rack requires drilling into the factory roof for installation of nut certs
*SOME PriusOverlanding.com roof racks have a 2-3 week lead time!
2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
- Toyota Prius 3rd Gen: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
|WEIGHT OF RACK||45 lbs|
|DIMENSIONS OF RACK||45.5 × 9 × 8 in|