Available now, the 2004-2009 Toyota Prius Subframe Drop Spacer Kit Gen 2!
Our PriusOverlanding.com Subframe Drop Spacer Kit will allow for front camber and toe correction while also centering the tire in the wheel opening when lifting your car beyond 1 inch.
Number of Spacers: 4
(1) Reduction of annoying vibration and shaking that occurs when the engine is started.
(2) Decrease in vibration will mean a reduction in cabin noise.
(3) Better straight-running stability, docile rolling, and reduced corrective steering.
(4) Improved straight-line stability, compliant roll characteristics, and reduced amount of steering corrections.
(5) Smooth overall driving feel reduces fatigue on long drives.
To maintain good cv joint angles when exceeding 1.0″ of lift, subframe spacers will be needed to keep the cv joints within their limitations.
For the Toyota Prius 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
These kits are designed for Original Equipment Manufacture fitment. We cannot guarantee fitment on non-OEM parts; strut mounts, struts, exhaust etc. Recommend contacting us for fitment verification. Please note that the item ships in 7-10 days from the date of purchase as they are a made-to-order part.